Ashley Stevenson Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in the summer of 2014 to honor the life of Ashley Stevenson and to continue her legacy of excellence, generosity and service. The Ashley Stevenson Memorial Scholarship is an annual, merit based competition, that focuses on rewarding ambitious, driven, goal-oriented individuals with a background of consistent civic involvement or community service. This is a one-time award of $3000. Financial need is considered, however, all high school seniors or college freshman are encouraged to apply. Assisting others in making their dream of attending a college or university a reality, is the main goal of the scholarship committee. Finalists will be chosen with one- one-time award recipient selected in May. The application deadline is March 31, the number of awards is 1, and the maximum awards amount is $3,000.
Financial need is considered, however, all high school seniors or college freshman are encouraged to apply. Winners are announced in May. Written (paper), mailed correspondence will not receive a response. Application not following submission format will be discarded. Essay is required.
- Be a high school senior or freshmen undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Plan to attend, or enrolled full-time in an accredited 2 or 4-year college/university in the United States in a degree program for the first time. Students in 1 or 2-year certificate or associate's programs do not qualify
- Show evidence of
- Substantial volunteer opportunities
- Outstanding civic involvement, including leadership opportunities, in both present and future.
- Benevolent character, including integrity, resolution, self-discipline and judgment
- Philanthropic endeavors, in both community and academic settings
For more information, please log in....