Darrell D. Rocha Scholarship in Communication
This scholarship is awarded to incoming College of Communication freshmen who are Texas Residents and first generation college students. Awards may be made to the selected student for in-residence study or for study abroad. Scholarship deadline is December 1.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Complete COMraderie Essay Questions 1 and 2
- Demonstrate financial need for consideration.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarship Section.
- Be a Texas resident, including those students who graduated from a Texas high school but are classified as non-citizens.
- Be a first generation college student (for this consideration, "first generation" means that neither parent earned a baccalaureate degree).-Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
For more information, please log in....