W.A. James Scholarship Fund
The W. A. James Scholarship Fund was created to provide scholarship awards to deserving students attending UT Austin with preference to ancestors of Mr. W. A. James. Scholarship deadline is 12/01.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Answer all related University Custom Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Demonstrate financial need for consideration.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
- Submit completed Documentation for the W.A. James Scholarship. This form can be downloaded at our scholarship website.
For more information, please log in....