The Wagner Scholarship was created to benefit the children of active duty officers of the Fort Worth, Texas Police Department and the children of retired, deceased, or disabled officers of the Department who are or were in good standing at the time of their departure. Applicants must be undergraduate students enrolled for full-time hours at UT Austin. Applicants must also be in good academic standing and have proven success toward the timely pursuit of their degree requirements. In cases where more than one applicant applies, financial need is considered, with preference given to qualifying students with the greatest need. Scholarship deadline is 12/01.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Answer all related University Custom Questions in the Scholarships section.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarships section.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
- Submit completed Documentation for the Wagner Scholarship. This form can be downloaded at scholarship website.
For more information, please log in....