Terry Foundation Scholarship
The Terry Foundation provides four-year scholarships for Texas residents who graduated from a Texas high school. Terry Scholars are selected from a highly competitive applicant pool of incoming freshmen. Evaluation criteria includes leadership, character, scholastic ability, financial need, and participation in extracurricular activities. Scholarship deadline is 12/01.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Complete the Terry Foundation Scholarship essay. The essay will become available once all required Admission essay components are completed.
- Answer all related University Custom Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Demonstrate financial need for consideration.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
Note: Finalists are required to interview with members of the Terry Foundation Scholarship Committee and must specify an interview location preference in the University Custom Questions in the Scholarships Section.
For more information, please log in....