Texas Was Good to Us
This scholarship was established in 2001 to support students of any academic major with preference given to students, sophomores and above, who were wards of the state. Funds may be made available to students other than indigent orphans in time of emergency needs. Previous recipients maintaining satisfactory progress towards a degree may reapply. In instances where more than one student applies, financial need will be considered. Preference will be given to students with the greatest need. Scholarship Deadline is 12/01.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Demonstrate financial need for consideration.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
- Submit completed Documentation for the Texas Was Good to Us Scholarship form. This form can be downloaded at scholarship website.
For more information, please log in....