Oak Grove Cooperative Undergraduate Scholarship Endowment
The Oak Grove Cooperative Undergraduate Scholarship was created to provide scholarships to freshman, sophomore or junior level students who are Texas residents and who demonstrate financial need. Incoming freshmen must have been in the top 25% of their high school class and have lettered in a varsity sport in both junior and senior years in high school. Scholarship Deadline is 12/01.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Answer all related University Custom Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Demonstrate financial need for consideration.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
- Submit completed Documentation for the Oak Grove Cooperative Undergraduate Scholarship. This form can be downloaded at scholarship website.
For more information, please log in....