Laverne Noyes Foundation Scholarship
The Laverne Noyes Foundation Scholarship is a renewable scholarship awarded to a limited number of qualified students registered at The University of Texas at Austin, who are blood descendants of individuals who rendered service in World War I between April 6, 1917 and November 11, 1918 and whose service was terminated by death or honorable discharge. Blood descent does not result in an automatic award. Financial need will be used to distinguish among applicants. Scholarship amount will not exceed tuition and fees generally charged to all students. Scholarship deadline is 12/01.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Answer all related University Custom Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Demonstrate financial need for consideration.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
- Submit completed Documentation for the Laverne Noyes Foundation Scholarship. This form can be downloaded at scholarship website.
Documentation must be received by the Office of Student Financial Services no later than December 1st of your senior year of high school at contact.
For more information, please log in....