The Honorable Hilmar G.Moore Endowed Scholarship
The Hilmar G. Moore Endowed Scholarship is available to incoming and current UT Austin students who live in Fort Bend County, Texas. The George Foundation and The Henderson-Wessendorff Foundation created the scholarship program in honor of UT Austin graduate and former Richmond Mayor, Hilmar Moore. Scholarship Deadline is 12/01.
- students must have lived or attended school in Fort Bend County, Texas and be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Recipients must have a GPA of at least 3.5. Financial need, leadership qualities and community service will also be considered.
- Complete Essay Topics as required by the Office of Admissions.
- Answer all related University Custom Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Demonstrate financial need for consideration.
- Answer all Family and Financial Information Questions in the Scholarships Section.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 15th.
For more information, please log in....