Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway
For years, this prestigious program has awarded millions of dollars in tuition to students across the country. Whether students are a future doctor or lawyer, artist or musician, Dr. Pepper understands that school is a full-time commitment. But we also understand the rising costs of education often stand in the way. The Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway is here to help. To apply, students must follow these steps:
1. Go to the website.
2. Connect with your Facebook account and authorize the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway application. Ensure your full profile is completed by updating your profile with your most current city, major and university on your personal Facebook page.
3. Create your goal by answering "Tell us how you'll change the world in 350 characters or less." Participants can change or modify his/her goal up until the point he/she receive 50 votes, after which point the goal is locked.
The application deadline is October 17, 2017, the number of awards is 16, and the maximum awards amount is $100,000.
- You must be a U.S. legal resident of an eligible state and within the age eligibility.
- You are not eligible if you or a member of your immediate family or household (whether or not related) is an employee, officer or director of any promotion party, or owner/operator or person responsible for purchasing or promotion decisions at retailers of sponsor products.
- You must not be an active NCAA collegiate athlete (any division) in any sport, nor played professional, semi-professional, or Division I collegiate football at any time.
For more information, please log in....